“Our greatest challenge as leaders is to develop a godly character.”
– Dr. J. Robert Clinton, “The Making of a Leader: Recognizing the Lessons and Stages of Leadership”
Our field-tested Bible e-guide will equip you with ten character values to shepherd those you disciple and mentor.
By using our complimentary Bible e-Guide, you’ll learn to lead with Christlike character through:
- Ten character lessons exemplified by stories of men and women in the Bible such as Daniel, Ruth, Abraham, Nehemiah, Paul, Joseph, Esther, Mary, and Jesus Christ our Lord.
- A helpful list of Scripture references to prepare a Bible study.
- Important reminders as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Bible memory verses for each character value.
- Special discussion questions at the end of each Bible lesson.
Why we offer this e-Guide
We improve the lives of children by satisfying their spiritual needs of children with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Children need to see godly character demonstrated by the adults who influence them. They need to see authenticity rooted in the grace of God. Because it through our lives that we model what we really believe.
When we can equip local Christians worldwide with our character training and curriculum, they gain a way to spread God’s love into their communities leading to relational discipleship. This e-Guide is part of our overall toolkit.
Subscribe below to request your complimentary Bible e-Guide today!
By subscribing, you agree to receive e-mails from Mission to Children. You may unsubscribe at any time. May God equip you for every good work, pilgrim—for His name’s sake.